Saturday, January 27, 2007

More money = more problems?

More money = more problems?

Have a look at this article and leave any comments on if you believe that money leads to happiness. I know this does not have direct relation to the current course material, but it should provide for an interesting opinionated discussion. My opinion is that money is the foundation for happiness. I am a poor college student who is behind in paying the bills and is racking up the debt to pay for tuition. Not to say that I consider myself unhappy, but I do have trouble falling asleep once in a while because I am worried that my utility companies are going to report me to credit agencies. Its bad enough that I will have debt from tuition as soon as I graduate, so I don't need debt from day to day life as well. I have bigger fish to fry, like a five page paper, exams, group projects, and interviews in order to get a job to pay off the debt I'm racking up. Bills are the last thing I need to waste time on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home